So today's more than appropriate enough to link you to the most absurdly hilarious movie tie-in music video ever.
And it's even Batman related!
Ever so often, Graham and I will pop in my Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker DVD just to watch this thing. And laugh. And point. It's so ridiculous. And I realized it was on Youtube the other day! So I must share it. (Sadly, embedding is disabled.)
Things to watch out for:
3) Hilarious yelling from dude in Bathair and Batdress 25 seconds in as the lights turn on.
4) Really, Numbers 1, 2, and 3 combined are what make this video so awesome.
5) "HE A NO ONE." That's almost English!
6) That bald guy in the band is so happy and content. Everyone else looks extremely paranoid and angry, but he's just smilin' and rockin'. He's all right.
7) ...until the song ends, when he looks over at Bathair Dude with the hugest "What The Hell Was That?!" look on his face, as if he just snapped out of a trance.
I hope you folks enjoy this as much as Graham and I do. Though that probably isn't possible. But have a screengrab I'll probably use on messageboards after I get bored of my current one: