Have I mentioned often enough that I’m going to be at C2E2 in Chicago this weekend? Have I? Have I Have I Have I?
Well, I am.
Going to be at C2E2, that is.
Here’s a fun guide of all the sweet swag I’m gonna bring that you can bring home with you:
1) Shortpacked! Book 2 and Roomies! Book 1, of course. Shortpacked! Book 1, as you recall, is sold out, and Shortpacked! Book 3 is currently in production in Hong Kong. I will have preorder slips available at the show, but the two books I will have will absolutely not disappoint.
2) The Shortpacked! Book 1 reprint cover poster! You know, with the Ultra Car and the Ethan and the Ronnie and the Back to the Future? Yeah. Gonna have just 25 with me at the show. Get one before they’re gone! (They’re convention-exclusive, so I won’t have any in the online store.)
3) “I’m Gardening Man” t-shirts. All sizes, while they last. Oh yeah. You want one.
4) Shortpacked! magnets. Use this 4″x6″ magnet to hold up the pizza coupons on your fridge.
5) “If you see me, I’m toy hunting” bumper sticker. Let all of traffic know you’re hunting in vain for that elusive Transformers Animated Arcee. These bumper stickers are beautiful.
6) And then there’s the usual art prints, the original art pages, and I’m available for commissions, as always.
7) I am selling my boothmate, Chris Hallbeck. He doesn’t know yet. He’s $50.
So hit up Chris and I at C2E2, booth WC E. That’s WC for “WebComics,” y’see. There’s a whole Webcomics MECCA. We’ll be in the back nestled in between the Moens and the Milhollands. Seriously, have you seen the roster for this show? Everyone’s gonna be there! It’s crazy.
So, hey, I was reminded by an email this afternoon that I should tell everyone, uh, I guess if you have a certain original art page in mind that you’d like to pick up at C2E2 this weekend, email me with the strip’s URL. If it’s available I’ll try to find it tomorrow morning before I head to Chicago and I’ll aim to have it at the booth for you. Undialoged, obviously. It’ll be virgin.
No promises, of course. This is totally a last-minute thing. I have a huuuuge stack of pages you wouldn’t believe! It’s monstrous! And a few pages are important enough to me that I plan to dialog them and auction them online later at my discretion.
I can’t wait to see you guys this weekend! I am so stoked. Everyone’s always so awesome.